Saturday, November 23, 2013

Milk, in my words + milks

leoc : milk

The Illunse word for milk is leoc. Leoc is a rare last name. Leoc is rare first name which may be short for Leocadia or Leocadio. LEOC is a Japanese catering service company. LEOC is the airport code for Ocaña, Spain.

This word is a mixture of the Old English word for milk, meolc (milk; giving milk), and the Latin word for milk, lac.

I've change this word. My previous word for milk was lema. I decided that I wanted to end this word in c.

leoca : milks

The Illunse word for milks (nominative plural) is leoca. Leoca is a rare last name. Leoca is a rare first which may be short for Leocadia or Leocadio. LEOCA Paris is a French fashion house for children.

Milks in Latin is lacta. Milks in Old English is meolc (same as the singular).

No comments: