Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's next

I've decided what sort of words I'll be constructing next!

In February I'm going to make words for . . . things in a home. Kendrabelle's suggestion. Words like room, window, rug, and bed. As I'm constructing words from Latin and Old English, two ancient languages, the things in a home won't include any modern inventions, just basic stuff.

Then in March, I'm going to make adjectives. Mariska's suggestion. I could definitely use words for such as big, small, good, and tall. Not counting colors, I only have a handful of describing words.

Thank you Kendrabelle and Mariska for your comments! I appreciate knowing I have some readers.

I better get back to my writing. I resolved to write 3,000 words of my novel by the end of this month. So far I've written just over 2,000 words. Bye!

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

Awesome! Looking forward to it!

~Kendra